Microsoft OfficeMicrosoft Office is a set of productivity applications developed by Microsoft.
Interested ? You can buy it online from Amazon.
Microsoft Office uses the the Windows OS capabilities to display Chinese, however Microsoft has developed language packs and IME's for Microsoft Office.
Language packs add additional display, help, and proofing tools to Office. You can install additional language accessory packs after installing Microsoft Office. If a language accessory pack is described as having partial localization, some parts of Office may still display in the language of your copy of Microsoft Office.
For the latest Microsoft office language packs click here
How to configure Office languageEnsure you have installed the langauge pack first.
- Open any Office program and then click File > Options > Language.
- Under Choose Editing Languages, make sure that the language you want to use is added to this list.
- The dialog box where you can add, select, or remove the language Office uses for editing and proofing tools. If the language accessory pack includes proofing tools for that language, the Proofing column shows Installed.
- Under Choose Display and Help languages, you can change the default display and help languages for all your Office applications.
- The dialog that allows you to select the language that Office will use for it's buttons, menus and help. If the language accessory pack contained display and help for the language, you should see it listed here.
- Restart all Office programs for your changes to take effect.
- You can change the default language for all your Office applications in the Set the Office Language Preferences dialog.
Microsoft Office IME 2010 (depreciated)Download the Microsoft Office IME 2010 from the Microsoft website here. Microsoft Office IME 2010 can be used for Office 2013 especially on older versions of Microsoft Windows
Download locally (unofficial) if no longer available from the official Microsof website:
[ < back ] - [ home ]