Microsoft Windows 8
Microsoft Windows 8 is an Unicode based operating system developed by Microsoft Corporation. It's the successor of Windows 7. It can display and input Chinese out of the box. It is designed primarly with touch screens in mind
How to add Chinese supportThe language and input support is added through the Control Panel.
- Go to the Control Panel (windows key + x) >
- Clock, Language, and Region >
- Add language
- In the grey bar pick "add a language", scroll down to Chinese and double click
- Double click on the language variant you want to install
- When back on language preferences screen you can click on options to add additional input methods.
[ < back ] - [ home ]