PapersThis is a collection of papers I found on the Internet. I do NOT have the explicit permission to put them here. I just downloaded them through the internet. If somebody thinks I can't publish one of the materials here under please contact me so I can remove them.
- Localizing XML documents through XSLT, 2003. By Yijun Yu, Jianguo Lu, Jinghqo Xue, Yi Zhang and Weiwei Sun.
- Digital Unix : Techinical Reference for Using Chinese Features, Oct 1998.
- The Microsoft Layer for Unicode on Windows 95/98/Me Systems. By Michael Kaplan and Cathy Wissink
- Summary, Explanations, And Remarks: GB 18030-2000. By D.Meyer.
- Two New Chinese Standards: HK SCS & GB 18030-2000, April 2001. By Dirk Meyer
- The Extreme of Typographic Complexity: Character Set Issues Relating to Computerization of The Eastern Han Chinese Lexicon Shuowenjiezi. March 2001. By Richard S. Cook.
- Typological Encoding of Chinese: Characters, Not Glyphs, Aug 2001. By Richard S. Cook
- Implementing Cross-locale CJKV Code Conversion, Sept 1998. By Ken Lunde.
- Adventures in Multilingual Publishing, Jan 1999. By Ken Lunde.
- Perl and Multiple-byte Characters, Aug 1998. By Ken Lunde.
- Persl & Multiple-Byte Characters, Aug 1999. By Ken Lunde.
- Implementing Cross-Locale CJKV Code Conversion, Sept 1998. By Ken Lunde.
- Legacy & Not-So-Legacy Characters Sets & Encodings, 1999. By Ken Lunde.
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to Chinese Encodings. By Tom Emerson
- Segmenting Chinese in Unicode, March 2000. By Tom Emerson
- Part-Of-Speech Tagset Guidelines for Chinese Treebank Project(draft), Dec 1998. By Fei Xia.
- A Heuristic Search Approach to Chinese Glyph Generation Using Hierarchical Character Composition, 1996. By Pak-keung Lai, Dit-yan Yeung, and Man-chi Pong
[ home ]